A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lav Kapadia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lav Kapadia, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapadia
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kapadia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lav Kapadia, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapadia graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kapadia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lav A Kapadia MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lav A. Kapadia practice?
- Dr. Lav Kapadia has 1 office location.
Dr. Lav Kapadia practices Otolaryngology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Otolaryngologists.