A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lavanya Cherukuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lavanya Cherukuri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lavanya Cherukuri, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherukuri graduated from Kurnool Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cherukuri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lavanya A Cherukuri MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lavanya A. Cherukuri practice?
- Dr. Lavanya Cherukuri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lavanya Cherukuri practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fenton, MI and Flint, MI.
See Grand Blanc Obstetricians & Gynecologists.