A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lavanya Kodavali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lavanya Kodavali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kodavali graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Kodavali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees
- Virtua Health-Voorhees Division
- Virtua Health-Berlin Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lavanya Ammal Kodavali MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lavanya A. Kodavali practice?
- Dr. Lavanya Kodavali has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lavanya Kodavali practices Internal Medicine near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, NJ and Blackwood, NJ.
See Voorhees Internists.