Internist, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)

Jun 27th, 2013

She is a very kind, but extremely busy doctor and hard to get in touch with. She does want to help, but her office staff is very discourteous and fail to get back to you. I believe she is a very good doctor and very kind hearted, but maybe just a little too busy.

May 20th, 2013

She is a fantastic doctor. She took great care of me. She is very prompt, and does a great job following up. I would highly recommend her.

Great show details Great
Mar 6th, 2013

I dont know who you are and I dont care to know but I do find it very wrong that you try to send out a bad image of this great doctor. She is the opposite of that. She loves to take time with us when we visit her and she is very good at explaining evrything. Yes she is Indian and Yes you will be able to understanf everything that she says. I definitely recommend her as a doctor.

Bad Doctor show details Bad Doctor
Mar 21st, 2012

She is a really bad doctor. Does not know what she is talking about. She is indian and hard to understand. Told me the first time I had asthma and the next time that I had bronchitis. Then she said they are one and the same. Messed up my meds big time. Stay away.