A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lavanya Tiriveedhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lavanya Tiriveedhi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tiriveedhi
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Tiriveedhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lavanya Tiriveedhi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiriveedhi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St. John's St. Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lavanya Tiriveedhi MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lavanya Tiriveedhi practice?
- Dr. Lavanya Tiriveedhi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lavanya Tiriveedhi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lebanon, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO.
See Lebanon Internists, Lebanon Hematologists, and Lebanon Oncologists.