A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lavanya Tiriveedhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lavanya Tiriveedhi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tiriveedhi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tiriveedhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lavanya Tiriveedhi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiriveedhi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St. John's St. Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lavanya Tiriveedhi MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lavanya Tiriveedhi practice?
- Dr. Lavanya Tiriveedhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Lavanya Tiriveedhi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Internists, Springfield Hematologists, and Springfield Oncologists.