A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lavanya Tiriveedhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lavanya Tiriveedhi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lavanya Tiriveedhi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiriveedhi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St. John's St. Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lavanya Tiriveedhi MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lavanya Tiriveedhi practice?
- Dr. Lavanya Tiriveedhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Lavanya Tiriveedhi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lebanon, MO.
See Lebanon Internists, Lebanon Hematologists, and Lebanon Oncologists.