A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laverne Gugino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laverne Gugino, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gugino graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gugino has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laverne D Gugino MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Laverne D. Gugino practice?
- Dr. Laverne Gugino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laverne Gugino practices Anesthesiology and Neurology near Hunt Valley, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Hunt Valley Anesthesiologists and Hunt Valley Neurologists.