A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laverne Ingram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ingram
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ingram Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingram graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Ingram has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laverne Dorothy Ingram MD is a female Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Laverne D. Ingram practice?
- Dr. Laverne Ingram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laverne Ingram practices Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.