A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laverne Ingram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ingram
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ingram Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingram graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Ingram has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laverne Dorothy Ingram MD is a female Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Laverne D. Ingram practice?
- Dr. Laverne Ingram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laverne Ingram practices Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.