A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laverne Ingram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingram graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Ingram has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ingram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laverne D. Ingram practice?
Dr. Laverne Ingram practices Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.