A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laverne Lovell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laverne Lovell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laverne Lovell, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovell graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Lovell has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lovell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan