Dr. Laverne Lovell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laverne Lovell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 25th, 2016

Patient of Dr Lovell

I've had back surgery by dr Lovell and I WD let him do it again. I never had a pain I came outta recovery and started walking. No therapy either. He just fixed the nerves in my right hand. It's feeling better. I recommend him to my family and friends he is the very best. I love how he takes time and explain things to me. I love my dr so much. He's good to me. Wasn't for him and god's grace I just don't know. Thanks Dr

Doctor's Response

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Sharon. We are so glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with Dr. Lovell, and that you are feeling and doing better! Everyone at Semmes Murphey appreciates your feedback. You really made our day today.

SHOW

February 8th, 2016

I would not recommend this doctor. does not care. too big of a hurry to make social events. no bedside manner. superior attitude

December 9th, 2015

Dr Lovell is an excellent surgeon with a genuine love for his patients. He performed a 3 level cervical fusion and it was a complete success. I would never go to any other physician.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your positive review of Dr. Lovell at Semmes Murphey. We're so glad to hear that you are doing well and that Dr. Lovell took such great care of you. Thank you!

October 14th, 2015

The best an only surgeon that I would only do any surgerysuggestions on me or my family

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your positive review of Dr. Lovell. We are so glad to hear that you received such great care from him.

March 10th, 2015

An excellent surgeon and wonderful human being. Respectful, compassionate, and listens to the problems you are experiencing. If you want to be confident that you are choosing one of the best neurosurgeons in the Memphis area, choose him.

May 28th, 2014

Great Care

When my 76 yr old mother was told by a orthopedic surgeon that she needed a 6 hr spine surgery, for severe spinal stenosis, with little or no guarantees for results, my mom, sister and I were needless to say, at a loss.....My 1st thought was a neurologist to look at her, Dr Lovell had preformed neck surgery on me in 2010 with great results. I immediately called his office and his staff (Cheryl) was so helpful and efficient in getting us in quickly, as my mom was in severe pain. We meet at his office on a Monday, he took much time to explain what his suggestions on surgery were, what the possible outcome could or could not be, got her admitted to the hospital and preformed a little over 2 hr surgery on Wed. My mom, who has suffered back pain for over 30 plus years, came out of surgery like a champ. Dr. Lovell was great in his follow up care, he is very patient in answering questions and keeping us informed. He even made my mom laughing with his jokes.....She is about to be released from rehab. She has a long way to go, but is doing great, thanks so much to Dr Lovell. We are all very thankful for his knowledge, experience and care.

July 26th, 2013

Dr. Lovell preformed a lumber back surgery on me in 2001. This was my second surgery on the same level...not only did he repair the damage from the ruptured disc he cleaned up the the mess that was done by another doctor. I was able to resume working a 40 hour job within no time at all. I had only worked part time after the first surgery n 1993. Dr. Lovell is a very caring doctor and wonderful surgeon. I would recommend he to anyone.

September 17th, 2011

very professional

Great doctor and very conservative and realistic in his treatment. He has helped my son tremendously!!

June 12th, 2017