Dr. Lavias Burns Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lavias Burns?

Posted on May 4th, 2011

I went to Dr. Burns during the second half of my pregnancy. I had transferred over from MO and chose him because he was closest to my new home. I regret this decision. Dr. Burns himself is a personable person, and I initially thought he was a great choice, but he never seemed to remember me after that first appointment. Even during my one week post-delivery check up, he was asking basic questions about how the delivery went before he opened the file and realized HE was the one to deliver. The staff is nice enough, and always seems to remember you, and greets you with a smile. Other than that, the facility he's now at was going through construction when I was going to my appointments every two weeks. I understand that it can be an inconvenience to have to work around the construction, but they really cant blame the consistent long waits on construction. It was typically hour and a half waits just to get to a room, than 30 more minutes to be seen. If I were to get pregnant again I would definitely bring my money elsewhere.

Posted on December 6th, 2016