Dr. Lavinia Boboc Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lavinia Boboc?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Lavinia Boboc?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 3rd, 2015

Arrived at my appointment 10 minutes early (in a torrential down pour) to be told that dr was not in. Office staff said they left a message, caller id says no one called. The office had also moved and i was not notified. Rescheduled my appointment. ...ten weeks from now. Did i mention that my lab results were not there either?

August 30th, 2015

Waste of time

Waste of time she has rescheduled my appointment 4 times pushing it out 6 weeks each time I have been waiting for an appointment for over 6 months my primary scheduled this appointment she doesn't care about my health or my time. Every time I call I get an answering machine no one real ever answers the phone.

May 26th, 2015

Good Doctor

This was not my doctor but is my moms and she needs someone that is real and makes her take care of her diabetes

March 23rd, 2015

Excellent Care

Very patient, attentive, offers explanations for choice of treatment. Highly recommended!

August 4th, 2013

Is the sweetest Dr. I have ever known.

Dr. Boboc is a real and genuine person, I only got to see her for a short time before she left our area. (but in that time was very helpful and considerate to me.) I don't know why she left but am very sad it is hard to get a DR. that will take time to listen and really care, and to boot she was very knowledgeable in her specialties. I really miss her and want to thank her for caring and helping and encouraging me to do and be good. You will be missed. If I could give her 10 stars I would.

April 28th, 2011

I had to wait a couple of months for appointment to see Dr.Boboc. Everything about Dr.Boboc and her staff was great. She was very caring about how I was feeling.She did all the right test and found I had Hashimoto's disease. My family doctor (whom I am no longer seeing)for the past 4 years constantly said there was nothing wrong with me. I had gained over 40 pounds! Thank you Dr.Boboc for helping me.

December 30th, 2015