A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lavinia Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lavinia Lin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Lin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lavinia Hsuan-Ju Lin MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lavinia H. Lin practice?
- Dr. Lavinia Lin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lavinia Lin practices Anesthesiology near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fontana Anesthesiologists.