A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lavinia Negrea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lavinia Negrea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lavinia Negrea, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Negrea graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca.
Dr. Negrea has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lavinia Negrea MD is a female Nephrologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Lavinia Negrea practice?
- Dr. Lavinia Negrea has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lavinia Negrea practices Nephrology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Nephrologists.