Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lavinia Reyes
Dr. Lavinia Reyes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC, with another office in Louisburg, NC. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Reyes is affiliated with Franklin Reg Med Ctr, Louisburg, Nc and Franklin Regional Medical Center. Dr. Reyes has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lavinia Reyes has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lavinia Reyes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.
Dr. Michael Raisch
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Raleigh, NC 0.01 mi1
Dr. Colm Oloughlin
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Raleigh, NC 0.15 mi24
Dr. Deepak Pasi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Raleigh, NC 0.25 mi41