A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lavoisier Cardozo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lavoisier Cardozo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardozo graduated from Makerere University, Kampala.
Dr. Cardozo has 18 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cardozo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lavoisier J. Cardozo practice?
Dr. Lavoisier Cardozo practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, and Geriatric Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Geriatric Doctors, and Detroit General Practitioners.