A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lavoisier Cardozo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lavoisier Cardozo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cardozo
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Cardozo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lavoisier Cardozo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardozo graduated from Makerere University, Kampala.
Dr. Cardozo has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lavoisier J Cardozo MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lavoisier J. Cardozo practice?
- Dr. Lavoisier Cardozo has 1 office location.
Dr. Lavoisier Cardozo practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Geriatric Doctors.