A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lavoisier Cardozo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lavoisier Cardozo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardozo graduated from Makerere University, Kampala.
Dr. Cardozo has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lavoisier Joseph Cardozo MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lavoisier J. Cardozo practice?
- Dr. Lavoisier Cardozo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lavoisier Cardozo practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Geriatric Doctors.