A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lavonda Armstrong-Browder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nerve Block
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong-Browder graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Armstrong-Browder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lavonda Armstrong-Browder MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lavonda Armstrong-Browder practice?
- Dr. Lavonda Armstrong-Browder has 1 office location.
Dr. Lavonda Armstrong-Browder practices Anesthesiology near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Anesthesiologists.