A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lavonne Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lavonne Berg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lavonne Berg, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Berg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Citizens Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lavonne Ann Berg MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lavonne A. Berg practice?
- Dr. Lavonne Berg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lavonne Berg practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Bolivar, MO.
See Bolivar Endocrinologists.