Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawand Saadulla
Dr. Lawand Saadulla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Delaware, OH, with another office in Delaware, OH. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Saadulla is affiliated with OhioHealth Grady Memorial Hospital, York Hospital and New Albany Surgical Hospital. Dr. Saadulla has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawand Saadulla has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lawand Saadulla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delaware, OH.
Dr. Jill Hertzendorf
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Delaware, OH 0 mi32
Dr. Sanjay Yadav
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Delaware, OH 0 mi22
Dr. Tejas Lodhawala
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Delaware, OH 0 mi22