A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawence Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Russell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
- Lafayette General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Russell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawence I. Russell practice?
Dr. Lawence Russell practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Cardiologists.