A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawence Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russell
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Russell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Russell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
- Lafayette General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawence Irwin Russell MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawence I. Russell practice?
- Dr. Lawence Russell has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawence Russell practices Cardiology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Cardiologists.