A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawren Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawren Hicks, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Hicks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hicks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan