A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawren Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawren Hicks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawren Hicks, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Hicks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawren Stanley Hicks MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawren S. Hicks practice?
- Dr. Lawren Hicks has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawren Hicks practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.