A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Adler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Adler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Adler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Arie Adler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Adler practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Adler has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Adler practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors.