Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Chin
Dr. Lawrence Chin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mountain View, CA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Chin is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, Community Hospital of Los Gatos and El Camino Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Chin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lawrence Chin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain View, CA.
Dr. Vijaya Ram
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Mountain View, CA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Fannie Huang
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Mountain View, CA 0.01 mi40
Dr. Natalia Johnson
Internal Medicine, Residency
Mountain View, CA 0.01 mi