A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Gordon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gordon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Arthur Gordon MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Gordon practices Otolaryngology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Otolaryngologists.