A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Gordon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Alvin Gordon MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Gordon practices Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Surgeons.