A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Gordon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Breast Diseases, Hernia, and Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery Cholecystectomy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
- North ShoreLong Island Jewish Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Gordon practice?
Dr. Lawrence Gordon practices Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Gordon, Dr. Laurence Gordon, Dr. Loren Gordon, Dr. Lorenzo Gordon