A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Gordon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Alvin Gordon MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Gordon practices Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Surgeons.