A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Hansen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Allen Hansen MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Hansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Hansen practices Family Medicine near Allen Park, MI.
See Allen Park Family Physicians.