Dr. Lawrence Harms Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Harms?

Posted on May 16th, 2016

Compassionate, Courteous, All around excellent. Special

Posted on November 5th, 2015

EXCELLENT in every way. Caring, thorough, knowlegable, only expects and demands the best from whole treatment team including nurses, doctors and other health professionals in the best interest of the patient. My mom had pancreatic cancer and under went a whipple procedure. There were no complications. She is doing great.

This man save my life...

Posted on March 6th, 2013

I was very sick at the age of 16 with a ruptured appendix. By the time I reached the hospital, the poisens had almost claimed my life but Dr. Harms saved me and my family and I cannot thank this man enough for knowing his stuff and helping me through this. I am now 31yrs old, have three children (that he said may not be possible) and he is always very much in my thoughts and prayers because if it wasnt for this man, I would not be here today. I never had a chance to tell him thank you and I would have loved to...so I will say it here...Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!! May God bless you, your family and your career. My grandmother was also a patient of his until her passing and she really liked this this man. So in a way it felt like he has been a part of our family =)

Michelle T. King, LCSW

Posted on September 25th, 2011

Dr. Harms is an excellent surgeon. He has performed three surgeries on me. He is professional, accurate and is just AWESOME! I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs to have any type of surgery that he performs.

Saved my life

Posted on April 19th, 2010

Dr. Harms was about to leave the Fontana hospital after a very long shift at 2am and was asked to look at me. I'd been there 7 hours with serious abdominal pain. Instead of putting me in a bed for observation and going on home, he grabbed an anesthetist and the two of them operated on me at 2:30am. They fixed the ruptured appendix that would have killed me by morning. Years later my wife, my sons, my 16 grandkids and I are still grateful. Thanks doc, I know what you did for me.

Posted on December 1st, 2008