A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Lewis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Lewis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Lewis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence A Lewis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Lewis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Lewis practices Otolaryngology near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Katonah, NY.
See Mount Kisco Otolaryngologists.