A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Lewis is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Lewis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Lewis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Lewis practice?
Dr. Lawrence Lewis practices Otolaryngology near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Katonah, NY.
See Mount Kisco Otolaryngologists.