A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Shapiro, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Shapiro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Allen Shapiro MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Shapiro practices Otolaryngology near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Otolaryngologists.