A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Shapiro, DO, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Shapiro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence A Shapiro DO and MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Shapiro practices Otolaryngology near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Otolaryngologists.