Dr. Lawrence Wright Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Wright?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 7th, 2015

I do not recommend him!

I went to see Dr. Wright for a major change in my left eye. I can see what seems to be a round (very large) floater, however it is NOT a floater. It is visible when I look from left to right quickly. He asked me how I knew it was in my left eye and not right???? He is very arrogant and will not listen to you... Also, he dilated my eyes to the point where I could not see for a couple of days! It was terrifying. I do NOT understand how come he did not tell me my optic nerve is rather large? Maybe caused by his incompetence!!! I will NEVER ever go back to see him. Lastly, he was very rude and not informative at all. He left me waiting for him after he was done with the patient next door. Save your time for a better doctor!!!

July 23rd, 2015