Dr. Lawrence Adelsohn MD Patient Reviews

January 27th, 2016
I love going to Dr. Adelsohn's office. It is like visiting family. Five stars all the way!

July 28th, 2015
I was a patient of Dr. Adelsohn's years ago. He delivered my son 24 years ago. He was attentive and amazing. He was 1 of 4 in a group of doctors, at the time, He was always my favorite. I stopped seeing him because he stopped taking my medical insurance. I've tried other Gynecologists and NO ONE can compare to him He is a doctor that listens to all your concerns. He will answer every single question you have. He still doesn't take my insurance, but I have found that some doctors are worth paying out of pocket for. The office staff have all been with him over 20 years...and they too are Great!!

May 11th, 2012
Dr.Aelsohn has been my doctor for over thirty years.He is still as good as the first day I met him, accurate, patient and kind.They do not get better than him.He is the end of an era.

October 19th, 2010
Fran Teel
Dr. Adelsohn was my Ob/Gyn 30 years ago and delivered my son and my yougest daughter. When our health insurance was changed I had no choice but to visit with the insurance's participating doctors. Several years ago we switched over to my husband's plan and I was trilled to know that I could go back to Dr. Adelsohn. Not only was I trilled, but also forever thankful. Unlike the other gynocologists that I visited Dr. Adelsohn always takes the extra time and performs procedures that in my case saved me from bladder cancer. An in-office pelvic ultrsound found a small mass on my bladder which was in the earliest cancer stage. Even the urologist was amazed that Dr. Adelsohn found the mass. Because of Dr. Adelsohn's early detection the mass was removed without having to go through chemo or radiation treatment. Many cases of bladder cancer are diagnosed too late when the person is bleeding and then there are severe medical complications. It will be one year since my surgery with quarterly screenings all healthy! Dr. Adelsohn is truly my angel doctor!