A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Adu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Adu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Adu, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Adu graduated from University Of Benin. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Citrus Mental Health HospitalOcala,Fl.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Ogagaoghene Adu MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence O. Adu practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Adu has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Adu practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Psychiatrists.