A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Ahn is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Ahn, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Ahn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence E Ahn DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Ahn practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Ahn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Ahn practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rowlett, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Rockwall Physiatrists.