A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Albert is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Albert, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Albert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Howard Albert FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence H. Albert practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Albert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Albert practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Critical Care Practitioners.