A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Albinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Albinski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albinski
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Albinski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Albinski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Albinski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Albinski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Henry Albinski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence H. Albinski practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Albinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Albinski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Surgeons.