Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Alder
Dr. Lawrence Alder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and Spring Hill, FL (and 3 other locations). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Alder is affiliated with Northeast Baptist Hospital, Largo Medical Center and Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital. Dr. Alder has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Alder has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lawrence Alder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Amita Kumar
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi10
Dr. Kolawole Odulaja
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi26
Dr. Angela Malarcher
Internal Medicine, Residency
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi