A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Alter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Alter, Urologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Alter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Alter graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Alter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Alter MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Alter practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Alter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Alter practices Urology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Urologists.