A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Alter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Alter, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Alter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Alter graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Alter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Alter practice?
Dr. Lawrence Alter practices Urology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Urologists.