Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Ambrose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Ambrose is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ambrose
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Ambrose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Ambrose, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambrose graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Ambrose has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Danl Ambrose MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Ambrose practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Ambrose has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Ambrose practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Butler, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ and Newton, NJ.
See Butler Surgeons.