A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Ambrose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Ambrose is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ambrose
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ambrose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Ambrose, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambrose graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Ambrose has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Danl Ambrose MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Ambrose practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Ambrose has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Ambrose practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Butler, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ and Newton, NJ.
See Butler Surgeons.