A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Ambrose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Ambrose is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Ambrose, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambrose graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Ambrose has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Danl Ambrose MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Ambrose practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Ambrose has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Ambrose practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Butler, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ.
See Butler Orthopedic Surgeons and Butler Surgeons.