Dr. Lawrence Andrade MD Patient Reviews

3.3

April 14th, 2013
Just a Run of the Mill GP
One member of staff very indifferent. Always uses med student during their break. Recommended warm milk to ease back pain on one visit. Wrote for a medication which I couldn't take because of side effects. Returned script to his office and he never followed-up with me to see if I needed something else. Missed a diagnosis for appendicitis some years back. OK for colds, not for anything serious. Finding a new MD.
Doctor's Response

I am appalled at this review. The statement always uses med student during their break is inaccurate. I am an Assistant Clinical Professor for the UNM School of Medicine and teach med students for his or hers rotation, not during their break. This person is inaccurate because I would never recommend warm milk for back pain. As far as missing an appendicitis diagnosis would be something I would recall. It would be nice to know who wrote this review so I can address the above listed concerns.

December 5th, 2008
Best in Gallup!
Most positive doctor experience I've ever had. He actually listened to me and appeared to value my opinion. His bedside manner is incredible. He engages you in conversation, acts like he genuinely cares, and has a great sense of humor. Plus, he is obviously very bright, professional and competent.

October 11th, 2008
Outstanding
Dr. Andrade is the best doctor I have ever met! His bedside manner, thoroughness and sense of humor are amazing! I recommend everyone to see him.