Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Arrington
Dr. Lawrence Arrington, MD, DPM is a Doctor primarily located in Thomson, GA, with other offices in Augusta, GA and Evans, GA (and 4 other locations). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Arrington is affiliated with University Hospital - Augusta, Select Specialty Hospital - Augusta and Walton Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Arrington has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...