A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Audino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Audino
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Audino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Audino, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Audino graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Audino has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Frank Audino MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence F. Audino practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Audino has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Audino practices Urology near Portsmouth, RI.
See Portsmouth Urologists.