A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Audino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Audino, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Audino graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Audino has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Frank Audino MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence F. Audino practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Audino has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Audino practices Urology near Portsmouth, RI.
See Portsmouth Urologists.