Dr. Lawrence Axelrod Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Axelrod?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Axelrod?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

March 10th, 2015

A poor excuse for a doctor!

I was injured at work with a head trauma Injury and a broken nose. He sent me back work on modified duty knowing that a panel sent doctor diagnosed me with a concussion. It took a note from my primary care ddoctor with a diagnoses of a concussion to get him to put me out of work. He ignored the order of panel doctors order for my need to get reconstructive nose surgery. He sent me back to full duty knowing that I had a neurological problem. He is unethical.

February 19th, 2013

worst comp doctor in philadelphia

I have treated with this poor excuse of a doctor on 2 seperate occasions. He treated a serious back injury and made me believe it is in my head or I was lying about it. Other Doctors have said i was a candidate for surgery. He blames it on me as if i wasnt active enough...when in fact my 45+ hour work week with my company is one of the most active jobs on the planet. He does not care about his patients at health or well being!

July 19th, 2012

Seeing him was a waste of my time! He came up with multiple incorrect diagnosis. Delayed diagnosis made my recovery even longer. Doctor and staff were not friendly or understanding.

June 14th, 2012

Worst doctor i have ever seen!!! He's better suited to prescribe motrin to women with cramps or cough syrup to 10 year olds NOT TREAT INJURED CITY OF PHILADELPHIA WORKERS!!!!!!! Doesn't care about a mans family only cares about getting u in and out and his convertable BMW!!!

May 19th, 2017