Dr. Lawrence Axelrod Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Axelrod?

A poor excuse for a doctor!

Posted on March 10th, 2015

I was injured at work with a head trauma Injury and a broken nose. He sent me back work on modified duty knowing that a panel sent doctor diagnosed me with a concussion. It took a note from my primary care ddoctor with a diagnoses of a concussion to get him to put me out of work. He ignored the order of panel doctors order for my need to get reconstructive nose surgery. He sent me back to full duty knowing that I had a neurological problem. He is unethical.

worst comp doctor in philadelphia

Posted on February 19th, 2013

I have treated with this poor excuse of a doctor on 2 seperate occasions. He treated a serious back injury and made me believe it is in my head or I was lying about it. Other Doctors have said i was a candidate for surgery. He blames it on me as if i wasnt active enough...when in fact my 45+ hour work week with my company is one of the most active jobs on the planet. He does not care about his patients at health or well being!

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Seeing him was a waste of my time! He came up with multiple incorrect diagnosis. Delayed diagnosis made my recovery even longer. Doctor and staff were not friendly or understanding.

Posted on June 14th, 2012

Worst doctor i have ever seen!!! He's better suited to prescribe motrin to women with cramps or cough syrup to 10 year olds NOT TREAT INJURED CITY OF PHILADELPHIA WORKERS!!!!!!! Doesn't care about a mans family only cares about getting u in and out and his convertable BMW!!!

Posted on May 19th, 2017