A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Blumberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blumberg
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blumberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Blumberg, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumberg graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Blumberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Fort Walton Beach Hospital
- Ecsc, Ft Walton Beach, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Bernard Blumberg MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence B. Blumberg practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Blumberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Blumberg practices Otolaryngology near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Otolaryngologists.