A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Blumberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Blumberg, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumberg graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Blumberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Fort Walton Beach Hospital
- Ecsc, Ft Walton Beach, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Bernard Blumberg MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence B. Blumberg practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Blumberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Blumberg practices Otolaryngology near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Otolaryngologists.