A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Cohen, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Diseases
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Cohen practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Cohen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Cohen practices Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Gastroenterologists.