A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Friedman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence B Friedman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence B. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Friedman practices Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Family Physicians, Miami Adolescent Specialists, and Miami Pediatricians.