A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Friedman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence B Friedman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence B. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Friedman practices Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Family Physicians, Miami Adolescent Specialists, and Miami Pediatricians.