A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Hurwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Hurwitz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Hurwitz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurwitz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Hurwitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Bernard Hurwitz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence B. Hurwitz practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Hurwitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Hurwitz practices Psychiatry near Liverpool, NY.
See Liverpool Psychiatrists.