A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence McNally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence McNally is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence McNally, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McNally graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McNally has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence B McNally MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence B. McNally practice?
- Dr. Lawrence McNally has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence McNally practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.