A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence McNally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence McNally is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence McNally, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McNally graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. McNally has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McNally accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence B. McNally practice?
Dr. Lawrence McNally practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.