inactive

Lawrence B McNally MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

January 15th, 2016
THE STAFF IS EXTREMELY RUDE!!!!!!! I have never seen someone treat their patients with disrespect, patients go and spend $ there for the staff to lack competence!! Some joe lady is the worst!!! I witnessed her yelling at a patient and accuse her of lying. Who does this at a place of practice! She should be fired!!! And the dr did not do anything about her yelling at the patient so he should stop working also! Horrible place to go to!!!

May 15th, 2015
Seeing Dr McNally over 25yrs. He is the best. Professional in every way.

August 17th, 2014
Common sense medicine
Always correct with diagnosis so far. Practical advice and cost conscious with medications. His use of a dictaphone atter you tell him your symptoms used to bother me ...but now I realize it lets me hear what he thinks I told him and clarify if I need to. (You never know what exactly your doctor thinks you said or what goes into your records.) Years ago I often had long waits but that has improved immensely and I rarely have any wait time.

May 21st, 2014
Dr. McNally is too old to be practicing. You always have to wait 30 minutes to an hour. When he does come in the room, he plays with his microphone to dictate his notes instead of listening to what is going on with his patient. Then he'll leave the room and make you wait even longer (I was in there 45 minutes once) while he attends to other patients. He has no bedside manner whatsoever. He has even misdiagnosed me a few times too. He sent me home with an antibiotic for a urine infection when in fact I was full of kidney stones and had to be rushed to the hospital. I got tired of going through this routine with him and started seeing his nurse practitioner, who by the way is so much better. I have since moved but I would not recommend Dr. McNally to anyone. He really needs to retire.

February 6th, 2013
I recently had to move from Dallas and just now having health issues, I really miss the attention and knowledge of being under Dr. McNally's care. Consider yourself lucky if you are able to be seen by one of the best Dallas has to offer

August 12th, 2012
Wonderful doctor to me
For 16 years Dr. Mc Nally has helped and treated me with excellence. He's seen me through food poisoning, strep throats, tonsillectomy, the flu, weight gain(encouraged me and guided me to my weight loss), vaccines for my travels over seas. Thanks to such excellent care I haven't even had a sniffle in almost 2 yrs. Hes brilliant kind and efficient. 45 years of his career knowledge. None better.

March 8th, 2012
The wait time is horrible and doctor won't talk to me over the phone for a quick follow up.

October 22nd, 2011
I highly recommend Dr. McNally
My five kids and I have been going to Dr. McNally for 14 years. He is super-smart, very experienced, analytical, friendly, informative, and has seen us through broken wrists and ankles, breast cancer, and Crohn's Disease. I trust Dr. McNally -- he is exactly what I want in a doctor!

June 16th, 2011
Great Doctor!!!!
Dr. Mcnally has been my primary physician for about 10 years. He is very knowledgeable and is always spot on with his diagnosis. He is very busy, so if your looking for someone to listen to you whine, he is probably not for you. However, if you are looking for a Dr. that can diagnosis your illness and provide a solution, then he is the Dr. for you.

May 5th, 2011
2 years
I really can't complain to much about this doctor as some have. My main concern would be the wait time while in the office. I've waited over an hour. I had a really good expirence with the doctor when I lost my hearing in one ear and he got right on top of it and sent me to a speacialist. Little to say I have my hearing back! :) I don't like the fact he talks in that microphone to the computer!

January 21st, 2011
Extremely unprofessional. Verbally abusive and provided little to no time with patient. Did not address additional concerns that were listed as reason for appointment and wanted the patient to make another appointment to continue any discussion even though only 10 minutes was provided at visit since he was busy. Will not be returning.

September 29th, 2010
Spend an hour waiting on Dr. McNally and then when he does breeze in for 2-3 minutes he dictating instead of interacting and talking to me. Too much overbooking patients.