A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Stein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Stein, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Stein MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Stein practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Stein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Stein practices Gastroenterology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Gastroenterologists.