by Robert F. Zimmerman, Jr. on Apr 14th, 2016

Long-time doctor of mine - highest ratings I can give - the best

Humanitarian and Doctor show details Humanitarian and Doctor
by Sue on Apr 5th, 2016

Dr Stein is a humanitarian as well as expert in his field. (He actually helped me several years before , when I had lost my job and medical insurance) He spends time to get to know you as well as the medical problem. He respects his patients and discusses his findings with the view of what is best for each patient's situation. Always available.

PBC patient over 25 yrs. show details PBC patient over 25 yrs.
by Arlene Corba on Jan 13th, 2016

I'm seeing Dr.Stein over 25 yrs. He's the best Dr. someone can have,very prompt with his return calls,,, explains in detail,,, I wouldn't trade him for any other Dr. so I tell him,,,please don't retire.

Nasty and Unprofessional show details Nasty and Unprofessional
by Lewis Thompson on Nov 6th, 2015

I had previously had two colonoscopies with him that went fine. I went back to him for a third. He entered the examing room in a bad mood. I told him that I had developed Diverticulitis since. He began screaming at me. "Who says you have it?". I said, Morristown Radiology ". He then stomped out of the room. I never went back.

by Judith Pasnik on Nov 1st, 2015

Dr. Stein is caring and thorough.

Jun 1st, 2015

Best doctor and person ever, hands down!!!! Love him, long time patient.

by Ira Koves on May 2nd, 2015

A brilliant & compassionate professional.

Feb 23rd, 2015

Prep instructions well written and clear. Procedure performed right on schedule. The nurses were friendly and took good care of me.

Feb 2nd, 2015

Everyone was professional & very helpful & caring.

Jan 25th, 2015

Excellent Service and great Doctor

"THAT GASTRO GUY OF MINE" show details "THAT GASTRO GUY OF MINE"
Feb 21st, 2008

AS A SINGLE PARENT OF 3 CHILDREN I WAS VERY FRIGHTENED WHEN I WAS DIAGNOSED BACK IN 1997 WITH A AUTOIMMUNE PROGRESSIVE LIVER DISEASE - THANK GOD, DR STEIN HAS BEEN THERE TO HOLD MY HAND THRU THE YEARS - I HAVE FELT SAFE, CONFIDENT, AND SECURE WITH HIS MEDICAL DECISIONS REGARDING MY TREATMENT - I HOPE HE NEVER RETIRES - I AM PROBABLY HIS BIGGEST FAN. THANK YOU GASTRO GUY OF MINE