A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Wong is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Brandon Wong MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence B. Wong practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Wong practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Internists and Mountain View Cardiologists.